- Olive Oil
- Shea Butter
- Goldenseal Powder (hydrastis canadensis)
- Also known as Orange-root, Orangeroot and Hydrastis canadensis, is often used as a multi-purpose remedy, and is thought to possess many different medicinal properties. Goldenseal is often used to boost the medicinal effects of other herbs.
- Dandelion Leaf Powder (taraxacum officinale)
- Common dandelion (often simply called “dandelion”), is one of the planet’s most famous and useful weeds. Dandelion is more than just a common lawn weed – it contains vital nutrients and minerals as well as vitamins A, B, C and D. Dandelion Root contains approximately 40% inulin, a fiber widely distributed in fruits, vegetables and other plants. Inulin is classified as a food ingredient (not as an additive) and is considered to be safe to eat. In fact, inulin is a significant part of the daily diet of most of the world’s population.
- Mugwort Powder (artemisia vulgaris)
- Common Wormwood, is one of several species in the genus Artemisia with names containing mugwort. It is also occasionally known as Felon Herb, St. John’s Plant, Chrysanthemum Weed, Wild Wormwood, and Mogusa or Yomogi in Japan.
- Yarrow Flowers Powder (archillea millefolium)
- Yarrow or common yarrow, is a flowering plant in the family Asteraceae, which is grown in temperate regions of the northern hemisphere. The herb is purported to be a diaphoretic, astringent, tonic, stimulant and mild aromatic. It contains isovaleric acid, salicylic acid, asparagin, sterols, flavonoids, bitters, tannins, and coumarins. The plant also has a long history as a powerful ‘healing herb’
- Vitamin E
- Contains: d-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL Plus d-BETA TOCOPHEROL, d-DELTA TOCOPHEROL and d-GAMMA TOCOPHEROL; safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
- This item is free of gluten, wheat, and dairy.
- Vitamin E is a natural preservative and has moisturizing properties.