Orlando Airbrush Makeup, Inc., has developed its first product. As you may have guessed from social networking, it is a lip scrub.
Please check the ingredient list for sensitivity / allergies as OAM is not responsible for any reaction you may have to any products sold by them.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coffee Beans
- Caffeine stimulates the flow of water in the body and “awakens” the skin.
- Demerara Sugar
- Natural humectant-draws moisture from the environment into the skin.
- Excellent source of glycolic acid -encourages cell turnover and generates fresher, younger-looking skin.
- Topical exfoliant – exfoliates dead surface skin and reveals healthy skin underneath.
- Organic Honey
- Natural preservative and slows bacterial growth.
- Attracts and retains moisture.
- Vitamin E
- Contains: d-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL Plus d-BETA TOCOPHEROL, d-DELTA TOCOPHEROL and d-GAMMA TOCOPHEROL; safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
- This item is free of gluten, wheat, and dairy.
- Vitamin E is a natural preservative and has moisturizing properties.
- Lavender Flower Extract
- Contains: purified water, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Use of lavender is for aromatherapy for a calming effect.
- Peppermint Leaf Extract
- Contains: coconut glycerin, purified water.
- Peppermint has natural healing properties and is known for relieving pain.
DIRECTIONS: Use a clean spatula, spoon, or other utensil to scoop the product onto your finger without putting your finger directly into the container. Using a clean finger, apply some product to lips then gently rub the product onto the lips. The coarseness of the sugar and ground coffee beans act as exfoliants. The honey will soothe as the vitamin E moisturizers.
INFORMATION: The shelf life of this product is approximately one week, and it should be kept refrigerated. Since it contains honey and sugar, it is not advisable to keep it out in the open where ants may be attracted. Prior to use, allow the product to stand outside of the fridge long enough for it to reach room temperature. If any product settles, stir it with a small spatula or spoon.
If you heat this product, the sugar will melt and crystallize with the honey. After which, it will no longer be usable for the lips. When it is hardened after heating, it can be used as a pumice stone on knees, heels, elbows, and feet.
WARNINGS: Do not try this product if you are allergic to weeds, trees, grass, and/or other pollens. We try to use only organic ingredients, but we cannot control the interaction of the aforementioned substances and how the products are cultivated. The owner of OAM is termed “hypersensitive” by allergists, meaning, her allergies are too intense and severe to be treated with medical interventions such as medications, immunizations, etc. Therefore, OAM considers allergies very seriously.