|In the spirit of the holiday season, we have our first Orlando area makeup artist submission from GG. Her lovely and talented model is Dawn Davis. This look was inspired by the poinsettia picture as well as classic retro glam styles. Actress Dawn Davis is wearing the below colors:
Dawn Davis, the interview, will be featured in a subsequent column entitled “The many faces of Dawn Davis.”
The look worn by model Alex was also inspired by the poinsettia picture. GG demonstrates how this look can go from subtle to a little dramatic with a little more color layered over the first look. Alex is wearing the colors below:
- Look One:
- Eyes: gold gel eyeliner smoothed over entire lid even up to the brow bone; intense gold with shimmer washed over entire lid just to crease; smooth high shine gold only in the crease; black eyeliner.
- Lips: yellowed red with the same gold shimmer eyeshadow dusted over lips.
- Cheeks: muted pink.
- Look Two:
- Eyes: over look one – basic red pigment dusted in crease and outer corner of top lid; emerald green on lower lid and in waterline.
- Lips: yellowed red with the same high shine gold metal pigment dusted in center of lips then smoothed out.
- Cheeks: a taupey brown below the cheekbones.