Benefit Cosmetics released their “Finding Mr. Bright” boxed set containing the below items for glowing, radiant skin.
- girl meets pearl – golden pink liquid pearl;
- poisetint – poppy pink lip and cheek stain;
- high beam – luminescent highlighter; and
- erase pate – brightening concealer.
These products come in a cute little box. Benefit Cosmetics can be purchased in Orlando at the locations listed below.
- ULTA – Winter ParkCounter, 520 N. Orlando Avenue, Winter Park , FL 32789 (407-643-9129)
- ULTA – Orlando SquareCounter, 1718 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando , FL 32809 (407-858-9893)
- SEPHORA – FLORIDA MALL, 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando , FL 32809 (407-240-6634)
- The Florida Mall Sephora at JCPenney, 8001 S Orange Blossom Ste 700, ORLANDO , FL 32809 (407-851-5200)
- ULTA – Altamonte SpringsCounter, 451 E. Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs , FL 32701 (407-260-6563)
- ULTA – Waterford LakesCounter, 841 Alafaya Trail, Orlando , FL 32828 (407-384-8488)
Order between 02/03/2011 and 02/09/2011 and get free shipping by using code “MRBRIGHT” at checkout. If you do not order the kit, a purchase of at least $50 still earns free shipping by using “PRETTY50” at checkout. Benefit Cosmetics offers two free samples and a seasonal catalog with every order. Using this kit, maybe you can find your own Mr. Bright and not Mr. Wrong or Mr. Not So Bright for Valentines Day!
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Benefit’s Finding Mr. Bright – Orlando Makeup | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/makeup-in-orlando/benefit-s-finding-mr-bright#ixzz1DyKZCfRT