Bella Sugar – sweetness for your eyes
Using Bella Sugar Cosmetics, this spring look was inspired by Orlando, flowers, and flamingos. OMG is reminiscent of the bright pink of one of Florida’s most loved birds. Yell-Oh is bright like fresh pollen on a warm, breezy spring day in Orlando. Hunter Orange tied the Yell-Oh and OMG together and added extra shimmer that conjures images of a mist leftover from last night’s storm. The warmth of Dessert Rose brought an earth tone to complete the look.
- moisturizer: Neutragena
- primer: none
- concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC20
- foundation: MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC20
- powder: generic loose powder
- lip conditioner: MAC Lip Conditioner
- Shadows: Yell-Oh was patted onto the inner quarters of both upper and lower lids to create the pollen effect. Hunter Orange covered the rest of the upper lid to the crease. OMG was blended into the crease and softened above to fade before the brow bone. Dessert Rose was used in the lower lid for shimmery definition.
- Eyeliner: Black pencil eyeliner (winged out on upper and lower with a space between the lines)
- Mascara: none
- Blush: MAC Powder Blush in Style
- Bronzer: none
- Highlighter: none
- Liner: none
- Lipstick: generic orange
- Gloss: none
This look is fun, easy to recreate, beautiful to wear, and great for Orlandoans. Wear this look to work, school, or a night out on the Church Street. Keep checking this site often for more looks created by Orlando makeup artists. Mac cosmetics is available online, in most major department stores in Orlando, and at the Mac Store in Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia. Bella Sugar is not currently available in Orlando but is available online.
Other fascinating Orlando makeup links:
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
For sanitation purposes, all sales are final.